All donations to Native ARC Inc are greatly appreciated
WA Wildlife is a trading name of Native ARC Incorporated. Native ARC Inc is a registered charity, licence number 21503, licenced in Western Australia under the Charitable Collections Act 1946.
All donations to WA Wildlife are made to Native ARC Inc which trades as WA Wildlife and runs the WA Wildlife Hospital.
Financial donations can be made by Mastercard, Visa or Paypal via the link below. Cash/eftpos donations can be made in person at the WA Wildlife Hospital during opening hours (8.30am-7.00pm 365 days/year).
All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Financial donations assist WA Wildlife in providing food, medications, housing, heating, veterinary fees and other operational costs.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
- Please make cheque payable to Native ARC Inc.
- Post to: WA Wildlife
- 172 Hope Road
- Bibra Lake,
- Perth, WA, 6163
- Account Name: Native ARC Inc.
- Account No: 487775026
- BSB: 016454
Please use PayPal or MyCause above. Credit Card payments can be made without an account via these payment gateways. Credit Card payments are also available at the WA Wildlife Hospital.
Gifts or bequest
To provide a gift or bequest to Native ARC Inc you may bequest:
- a specific amount of money
- your entire estate or a specified percentage of your estate
- the balance of your estate after all other gifts, taxes and debts have been fulfilled (a residual bequest)
- specific assets, e.g. real estate, shares, etc.
If you would like to know more about how a gift from you would help the work of WA Wildlife or you would like a tour of the WA Wildlife Hospital, please contact Dean Huxley, Director of Operations, email email@example.com.
We recommend that you seek appropriate legal advice when preparing your will to ensure that all the requirements are met.
Should you decide to go ahead with a bequest, our details are as follows:
- Native ARC Inc (trading as WA Wildlife)
- 172 Hope Road, Bibra Lake WA 6163
-  9417 7105
- ABN: 83275625469
Once you have made a bequest to Native ARC Inc, please let us know so we are aware of your support.
Native ARC Inc is registered with:
- Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC) Register (Federal Government);
- Register of Environmental Organisations (Federal Government);
- Registered Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre Department of Parks and Wildlife WA (State Government);
- Registered Veterinary Hospital Veterinary Surgeons Board WA (State Government);
- Registered for a Charitable Collections License (State Government).
Below is a list of material goods which WA Wildlife currently requires, which can be kindly donated during opening hours:
- Dishwashing liquid;
- Chux cloths;
- Disposable gloves (small, medium and large); and
- Garbage bags (biodegradable or compostable);